Monday 2 April 2012

Bronze Glam

Something I have been seeing a lot of lately is the whole gold/brass/bronze theme. What once was something only fit for the diva decorator in us all, is now becoming a much more common look. Personally I love it! A bit of glam never hurt anybody, and some of the products that this bold material is being used in are real statement pieces. I had a little hunt for a few of the best pieces, if your a fan of this trend one place I reallllly recommend you check out is Birgit Israel, 3 of my examples are from them. They are big supporters of gold and bronze furniture and accessories and work it like no other. I am especially a fan of the waterfall pendant light, number 1, I love the bold base and the naked bulbs, it's a statement but kind of subtle at the same time. All in all I advise you to learn to love this trend, as I think it will be making a big hit once all the spring brights have faded away! 
Sophie xo 





1. Waterfall pendant, £1,250. 2. Void mini pendant by Tom Dixon, £235. 3. 115 Umbrella Stand, £382. 4. Studiomake flawed gold plated bowls, $249. 5. Pebble side table, small and large, Start from £2,100. 6. Brass Pineapples, Small medium and large, Start from £125. 7. Mediterranean Wallpaper, £80.

No comments:

Post a Comment