Thursday 19 April 2012

New collection Anthropologie


Like everyone, I go through stages of loving a particular shop, and checking their collections all the time, and then kind of forgetting about them for a while and then going back to them.  It has been a few weeks since I last checked up on one of my favourite high street shops, Anthropologie. The excitement when I saw they had lots of new products in (that I want a lot of) made me get all giddy and excited – I am super cool. I have picked a few of my favourite new items, but I have two absolute top dogs, that I want to get lots of and roll around in. The first is this beautiful and elegant amber orbs lamp, fitting in with my light obsession once again. The light shade is a wire frame, and the base is made of glass and features these big bubbles of amber glass. It kind of reminds of Jurassic park, the bit with the mosquito and the amber…just me? The second is this adorable little apron, I just love it! I think if I owned this and wore it around the kitchen it would instantly make me a domestic goddess…no doubts. Have a look at all their new stuff right here!
Sophie xo
Ps: How adorable is the little octopus decanter?! I will call him squishy and he will be my squishy (For all Finding Nemo nerds...I know it's actually a jellyfish but it works!)










No comments:

Post a Comment