Monday 30 April 2012

Vintage Marquee Lights



First off massive apologies for my lack of posting for the last few days!! I have been at work and doing Uni work, and have barely had time for tea (mild lie – there is always time for a brew) Any-who I have returned with one of my favorite things, you guessed it some lighting – yayyyyy! I found these amazing lights on Etsy, they first caught my eye because well – they are really pretty. Just like the Alex Levy lights I shared the other day, these lights have glamour written all over them. They kind of remind me of a funfair! They come in all letters and numbers, a few different shapes and you can buy premade words like Love and a rather dashing USA in red white and blue. They are made with a creamy white light colour and the letters vary in height and width but are usually around 24” by 16.5”. Each and every light is different as they are made out of vintage rusty metal to give them a much more authentic look. You can see the whole collection here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment