Thursday 26 April 2012

Flamenco Shower Curtain



Sometimes I kind of just have to laugh at myself a little. Here is the story, I saw an advert in a magazine for something completely unrelated and in a small picture at the bottom I fell in love with the single most awesome shower curtain ever. I decided I HAD to know all about it, and where I could get one. So I went on the hunt, it actually only took about 5 minutes to find my culprit. However, It is once again from Anthropoligie, I need to stop falling in love with everything they do! It’s getting a little out of hand now! But any-who this Flamenco shower curtain is just amazing, the pink and orange number makes me think of Can-can dancers and exotic climates. Whereas the green and blue makes a more relaxed, laid back kind of vibe making me think of the sea. Two completely different looks, one great design. Each curtain is £98, pretty steep for a shower curtain, but I’m so in love I’m not sure I care! See them right here.
Sophie xo
(Thank you to House to Home for the above picture!)









No comments:

Post a Comment