Monday 16 April 2012

Paul Loebach



One thing I just can’t seem to resist at the moment is a good statement light. Whether it’s a chandelier, wall scone, pendant light or table lamp, I just cant seem to get enough! I have just discovered even more brilliant light designs by Paul Loebach. His work is abstract and pushes the boundaries of what is possible with the material he uses. I am in particular a massive fan of his lights. His Himmeli chandelier is full of diamond inspired shapes, but has a strong and bold outline of black, creating an in your face light, yet still holds a delicacy to it. I also love his beautifully sensitive Halo, a series of golden looking rings actually form an LED light, that literally glows like a halo. His work with furniture is also insanely beautiful, but it’s his lighting that has got me falling in love! See his website here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment