Tuesday 17 April 2012

Engineer's Signal Clock



Being a fan of transport means that every time I see something that is remotely related too trains, tubes or basically all things transport I get all giddy. I’m not sure why but there is something that really appeals to me about the industrial look that is really popular at the moment. The mix of history and vintage combine to make strong and bold looking objects. So when I found this genius little clock it was right up my street. Inspired by an engineer’s signal clock, this little number features two faces, one a black face with IDLE in a white font, and on the reverse a white face with GO in a black font. It suspends from the ceiling so you can see both faces from different angles. I love how quirky this bad boy looks, and in an open plan living space would be a cool way of breaking it up a little. I think this one is definitely going on my ever-growing birthday list. You can buy it here at CB2.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment