Tuesday 24 April 2012

Bigshine by Alek Levy



I love me a bit of Hollywood glamour just like everyone, not too much mind! Every home needs that splash of glamour in any form from a gold vase to a ceiling mirror. When I saw this chandelier name 'BigShine' (yes the light obsession continues, and in no way is it slowing down) for me it just had Hollywood written all over it. The halo of bare bulbs creates a soft lighting effect. The base is made of metal and has a total of 55 bulbs in it, I’m hoping when you buy it the bulbs are included. It has a kind of industrial feel to it, with the bare wires on show and the naked bulbs, but it still just screams glamour at me! It is from interior genius Arik Levy, who has so many beautiful and inspirational products it is just cruel to only pick one, so I have included a few of my other best bits including, Rock Canopy and Wireflow, see more here!
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment