Wednesday 25 April 2012

Polaroid Scarf



At the moment I am half way through a very long but exciting essay about Polaroid photography. And I couldn’t help but share with you these brilliant scarves I found while researching! They are by Philippe Roucou, a French bag designer and M.Cherie, a young artist. They are made of silk, and come with so many different images on I think I’m a little bewildered. Each image has it’s own little story and have been lost and rediscovered to create these beautiful pieces, they reflect the everyday, both ordinary and extraordinary occurrences. I kind of feel like each photograph has it’s own private life behind it, someone felt it necessary to take that picture, not because they wanted it to too appear around someone’s neck but because it was a moment they wanted to capture. I just love them so much, each one is individual and at a hefty price tag of around £220, I should hope so! You can buy them at Reborn, but they appear to have sold out right now, hopefully they will be back soon!
Sophie xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment