Tuesday 10 April 2012

Devon Driftwood Designs


Originally I come from the Essex countryside. I like to think at heart I'm a country girl, full of fresh air and greenery, in reality we still have a supermarket and a train station within five minutes walking distance...not so country as I like to think. Nether the less I love natural things and bringing items from the outdoors in to the home can not only reflect on nature but on memories too, so for me a bit of outdoors never goes a miss. I am currently oggling at some wooden lamps and tables. Wooden furniture...pretty standard right? But not when that is natural driftwood, fresh from out of the sea, right off the tree or off the beaten track (see I'm getting all country again!)






I have found a massive range at Devon Driftwood Designs a company that designs, produces and creates beautiful driftwood furniture and art, all from the brilliant mind of Karen Miller. I am particularly in love with her lamps and tables, they have such a free and natural look to them and you really can feel the nature vibes radiating from each and every piece. She has an absolutely massive collection of pieces ranging from sculptures for your walls, decorations and mirrors check out all her beautiful work right here!
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment