Sunday 22 April 2012

Stendig Calender



Don’t you just love that insanely smug feeing you get when you have been trying to find something for some time, and you eventually find it! I like knowing that when I find something I really want and struggle to find its because its special. I first saw the Stendig calendar a few weeks ago and was determined to find out a little more. Designed by Design God Massimo Vignelli, this beautiful piece of history has a limited run (and because it’s a calendar it usually goes on sale in November/December time) at the moment most retailers are sold out due to it being half way through the year – plus you would only get 8 months use out of it…is it worth it? The clear bold dates and varying white to black pages, make this calendar a unique addition to living room, kitchen, office essentially anywhere it can be admired! Only one small issue for me is that they are usually sold in America, just here (you know a calender is good when it has it’s own website!) But I have managed to find an English retailers here, so come December I will be ready and waiting for my 2013 addition!
Sophie xo




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, you're right, the Stendig Calendars do sell out very quickly. October hasn't even ended and we're already running low on next year's Stendig Calendar. So if you haven't already got your 2013 Stendig Calendar, head over to http://www.zoma.co.uk/shop/other/stendig-calendar-2013-by-massimo-vignelli/ and get one quick!

    Send us an email if you would like us to reserve one for you.

    ReplyDelete