Friday 6 April 2012

Ali Miller Cups

One thing that makes me feel very giddy indeed, is when you see something on T.V and get all excited when you find it online. Ages ago my mum saw some teacups on Sherlock Holmes (the BBC version) and went on and on about them for ages, and has just been reminded of them when we saw some on an advert about...something British. Stephen Fry was holding the cup, so you know they have to be good. I was determined to find them for her, and I have.... thank you thank you. These adorable little cups come from Ali Miller form part of her 'Home Sweet Home' collection, and I just love them! In particular I like the teapot, The classic shape and hint of gold is so - well British! They are bone china and have hand painted 18 carot gold detail....no wonder they are pretty pricey. Have a wee browse at her whole collection.
Sophie xo
Ps: This right here is my 100th post! Crraaazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment