Monday 26 November 2012

Jilly Bird



First off I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who reads Fig Tea - Today we reached 10,000 views!! I can't tell you how chuffed I am that people are reading the blog and enjoying it. I promise I will keep up the bad spelling and over excited rambling.

On with business, I wanted to share something a bit special today that made me all warm and fuzzy. I love these scandinavian inspired pieces from Jilly Bird, a design company run by Jill and Martin. They sound like people after my own heart with their likes including architecture, Swedish design and log burners. Their designs are simple, direct and full of character. They sell such a variation of products, Jill has a background in Textiles design and creates Swedish inspired patterns that fit to anything. I am in love with the fish – they are all so cute in a little row! And I can't wait till I get my hands on the Swedish Picknick print – above. If your looking for a little something extra for Christmas look no further!
Sophie xo





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring us Sophie. x Jilly Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thank you for making such beautiful things!! Goodluck and will keep my eye out for new creations :) xo

    ReplyDelete