Monday 16 April 2012

An angel at my table



Earlier today I was casually flicking through a magazine and I saw some pretty beautiful looking bowls. They where a set of little rice bowls with flowers on and I thought ‘I got to browse this’. But little did I know what would be in store for me when I visited An angle atmy table, as naïve as I was I thought they would just be some bowls, maybe some mugs. But no I was confronted with hundreds of amazing and sometimes crazy things and after browsing for at least an hour (sorry Uni work) I decided I wanted a long list of things.



An angel at my table is a tiny company consisting of 7 family members and their dog, they work tirelessly to keep their website and products up to date. Now comes a big decision, which products do I pick to show you?! So many pretty things, so little time. So first I suppose should really be the rice bowls I saw to begin with! These adorable little hand printed bowls have a strictly far east vibe coming off them, they are £19.50 for three, not too shabby! Next up is this completely amazing if completely bonkers wall scone, featuring a very wonderful parrot. It is part of their exotica range and is £205 they come in pairs but are sold separately, it features handmade flowers and is a life size parrot. Then I have added on a few more of my favorite bits, have a cheeky look just here, you won’t be disappointed I promise!
Sophie xo
Ps: I have just realised most of my examples are bird related...this is not intentional. 





No comments:

Post a Comment