Sunday 8 April 2012

The Balcony Gardener



It's Easter Sunday - wooooo chocolate part-ay!  This morning I was casually flicking through the paper and doing a bit of browsing (as always) and couldn’t help but spy a new book that appeals to the green thumb in me! The Balcony Gardener, lovingly written by Isabelle Palmer all about creating the perfect garden oasis, for those lacking space. She takes you through from novice to pro, planting seeds, equipment, and when to plant certain plants. I love how she covers all the basics, and gives a lot of nifty little tips on how to make your balcony look fine all year round. She gives some brilliant little D.I.Y tips, cheap and simple ways to create a stunning look in a small area such as a balcony. I have literally just ordered my copy…despite the fact I don’t actually have a balcony or garden! Plus The Balcony Gardener is a website so you can get all those brilliant tips for free! 
Sophie xo



1 comment: