Thursday 5 April 2012

Dare Studio


Last night me and my very lovely sister went and had some dinner, which was pretty good but has resulted in me lazing on the sofa all morning due to too far too much pudding. In the resteraunt we where eating in we where massive fans of some of their decor. My sister fell in love with some cute little bottle aprons, she is now determined to make some (I have already put an order in). I fell in love with some lovely pendant lights, and was very very determined to find them!



Success is mine! I have found them in the form of Dare Studio, a studio dedicated to handmade furniture that is slick, sleek and oh so stylish. Each piece is hand made and can be bespoke, they have a beautiful range that is making me drool a little. But back to the light, the cage light comes in small medium and large, comes in various colours and has one of my favourite details, a braided cord that gives this whole sleek pendant some texture. They also come in my favourite style of the moment, gold! Score! Have a little browse at the rest of their range here.
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment