Saturday 21 April 2012

Fortuny at Crest Living



This evening my major crush on all things lighting related continues. As I have referred too in earlier posts I am a massive fan of the popular industrial look at the moment, I wanted to find a lamp that reflected that a little. I found these brilliant big floor lamps from Crest Living named Fortuny, they reflect the sort of lights used in a photography studio. For me these lights feel like they are straight off a film set, they have a modernist feel too them, but also feel very vintage! You can find out more here, but they are pretty pricey at around £2,000 a piece. So if your looking for something a little more within budget, John Lewis have a similar light but with a hard shade compared to Fortuny’s fabric shade (Bottom) For $450, I think I could swing in John Lewis’ direction!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment