Saturday 31 March 2012

Squint Limited


One thing that I find pretty tricky about writing this blog, is sometimes I go to actually write it get half way through and realise 'Huh....I think I have already written about this'. Now I know for a fact I have kind of posted about Squint limited before, their collaboration with London Transport museum (See here) was a big hit with me. So it's pretty natural that I love all their other work too, but I felt they needed a bit more love! So I have picked out some of my absolute favourite bits and bobs from their various collections. Their work is just mental...that's it, it's the only way I can possible describe it. It's colourful, patterned, it clashes but it works soooo well. It kind of leaves you with a migrain. It must be said though, If your going to work this look in your house, please please pleaseee have white walls, these pieces need too pop and stand alone in a neutral background. Not surrounded by other colourful pieces. Big no no. Besides this, they make me happy and cheery, and are perfect for that spring fresh feel.
Sophie xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment