Friday 6 April 2012

Sylvester Bird Box

This weekend is Easter weekend, so for me it's all about eating some of my Mums delicious cakes and lots and lots of chcocolate! I have been away the last few days so have a been a bit naughty with blogging, so today I will give you a wee bit extra to say sorry for being rubbish! Because I am now at my parents house in the middle of the country side I am suddenly vary aware of birds...we don't have birds in London only scammy pigeons. I wish I could attract birds to my flat in London, but with no garden the hope of getting birds seems pretty limited. None the less I love me a cute bird house...I could totally just have one for decoration in my hallway? Let's me honest this little beauty from Suck UK could definitely belong in my hallway! Named Sylvester Bird box, after the cheeky cat who always wants to nom tweetie, this box is fun, lighthearted and perfect for birds looking for a home in both Summer and Winter. It's made of a light plywood, if I was a bird I would be happy to set up home in this bad boy! Sorry I have also just seen this cat scratching post....in the shape of DJ decks....my boyfriend (both DJ and cat lover) is getting this for Christmas!! Check out all of Suck UK's stuff here, they have some brilliant bits and bobs! 
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment