Tuesday 10 April 2012

Established & Sons


If you have been following a few of last weeks posts, you will see I have developed an insane obsession with gold and bronze things, today I'm afraid is no different. My bronze obsession continues in the form of chairs, a completely bronze chair is maybe a little too much but just a bronze seat of legs, can really get things going. So I bring you these lovely leather chairs from Established & Sons, designed by Jaime Hayon these 'Tudor Chairs' Look amazing. Simply amazing. 






The crisp white leather seat set against those shiny bronze legs looking stunning. you know what a sucker I am for something with a story, and these are inspired by King Henry's six wives...only my favourite period in history (It's like they where made for me!) check out the chairs here, but I have also fallen in love with this brilliant little Ombre stylee chest of drawers names 'Stack Raw edges' designed by Shay Alkalay also for Established & sons. They slide out to create a beautiful sculpture as well as a piece of functional furniture, It comes in several colour ways to fit any home. They have some seriously beautiful products so have a little browse here!
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment