Tuesday 24 April 2012

Designer Terrarium



I have always been one of those people that love greenery, whether that is in grass form, flowers, cacti or trees. I’m a firm believer that fresh flowers in your house make you smile, and a bit of plant foliage lifts your spirit a little. So for someone who lives in the city and lacks a garden area, something that appeals to me massively at the moment is a terrarium. I have spoken of them before as a brilliant way of bringing the outside in, but when I saw these simple and classic style terrariums from Lindsey Taylor and Atlas industries I fell in love instantly. Each terrarium is custom made, and being part from architect gods Atlas Industries, you know it is good. The model shown here is 69.5” high, 21” wide and 24” deep…. that’s one big terrarium! In fact I think some balconies in London are smaller than this, so if you’re going to go for one, go large!! Although a word of warning, if your looking for something cheap and cheerful to keep your plants in, this isn’t it, this particular model is $9,500…. yeah. Find out more from Partners & Spade.
Sophie xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment