Tuesday 17 April 2012

Rope Coat stand


Sometimes I will be browsing and I see something that just makes me pull a “Erm…what?!” kind of face. This then turns into a “Well I need to know more” stage, and then once I have learnt more a “Haha that’s amazing!!”. Which Is why I write this blog so I can share these inspirational moments with you all! Today this chain of events has occurred when I saw this bizarre standing rope. At first I thought It was attached to both floor and ceiling, but no…it’s stands completely alone. It’s like Houdini has returned just to boggle my mind a little with a standing coat stand rope.



That’s right, this is actually a coat stand, or a hat stand or somewhere to put your jewelry, whatever you wish, but how cool is it! I have no other words than my mind is boggled. And Please to anyone who knows how this is done…I am choosing to not ponder on it so my mind stays baffled by this brilliant and witty piece of design (So don’t tell me! Thank you) It comes from the designers at Italian company Opinion Ciatti by their designer Lapo Ciatti. Gravity defying products seem to be creeping into the market at the moment, so keep you eye out for this new trend.  You can see it all right here.
Sophie xo


1 comment: