Thursday 12 April 2012

Bacsac planters



Hello, hello this morning is looking a lot lighter and brighter than the miserable and rainy yesterday. You might remember a few days ago I told you all about a little book called The Balcony Gardener, ever since I started looking through the brilliant little tips and guides I have wanted to get my green thumbs on (despite my lack of garden). So I was trying to find a few ways of making that little green oasis without needing all that space and not using your conventional pot plant.



Bingo. I have found these brilliant Bacsac portable planter bags, they are just what you need to make a relaxing oasis garden indoors or out. They come in varied sizes and shapes. They are pretty pricey with a large three sectioned planter being £150. They are a brilliant and versatile way of creating your own little bit of paradise with a neutral and green look, I just love them and can’t wait to get my hands on some.  They are pretty tricky to get hold of but SCP in London sell them, and they have an online store.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment