Monday 23 April 2012

Carnovsky RGB



Apologies for my late posting, I have been dealing with a very poorly hamster all evening, not fun! So too cheer myself up I wanted something bright colour and creative to share with you! I remember first seeing this design ages ago in Wallpaper* and I just fell in love with it, the abstract colours and illustration really caught my imagination. It is by design duo Carnovsky who are based in Milan, it is their series named RGB. RGB is a technique of overlapping three images, each in a primary colour. The result is a textured paper that is a bit disorientating but at the same time seems to make complete sense. A massive series of these have been released as prints, wallpapers, scarves and skins for various devices including iPhones. I love this crazy and whacky method of design and the results are baffling. My personal favorite is the print just below, part of the horseman series featuring 4 parts, at £260 from No-one it’s a steal of original artwork! Oooo and this silk scarf (top) which you can also find here at No-one, if I had one of these I would probably frame it, it's just too beautiful!
Sophie xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment