Wednesday 4 April 2012

Kenwood Coffee Machine


Todays post comes from a very excitable Sophie, I am currently sitting on a train awaiting my departure for Lincoln to go and see my sister annnd a bestie I haven’t seen for so long it makes a cry a little! All this excitement has me very hyper and to be fair all the coffee is most probably not helping. The overdose of coffee has me thinking I really need to get myself a proper machine, with a  fancy filter so I can drink some real coffee at home. Plus, if I’m honest if it’s all in a pretty colour that would help too and would be a very welcome bonus! So I was having a little hunt (the train has got boring now…mainly due to the two business men talking about budgets next to me.) I found these brilliant little machines from Kenwood, I knew they did blenders and blitzers and mixers but not that they did coffee machines! So I’m pretty happy to have fallen in love with something I know will work wonderfully. They come in a variety of colours, all super bright and will clash wonderfully with my kitchen! I am particularly partial to the turquoise blue and the mustard yellow, and for £65-£80 I think it’s a bit of a steal!
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment