Wednesday 11 April 2012

Celine Wright



It's official, I hate British weather. Today it has been super sunny one minute, coat off sunnies on. The next minute horrific storm rain, I now have a very soggy pair of sandals. In order to cheer myself up a little I wanted to find something to share with you guys that makes me smile. These pretty little lights are from Celine Wright, a French expert in paper lanterns. Each lantern is unique in that is has been entirely hand made, they create a soft glow and look almost like sculptures hanging from the ceiling. They remind me of clouds in an odd way, as a kid I always felt like clouds where so close you could touch them, and these soft white paper bundles remind me of that feeling of reaching out and playing with one. Check out all of her beautiful - what I would call - sculpture lights here, I especially love her Cocoon series.
Sophie xo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment