Friday 6 April 2012

Maison Luxe, Chandelier



In any home, you need a bit of a statement piece, especially in large rooms where you’re not really sure what should be the focus point. For me I would love to have a super ridiculous overly large chandelier in my bathroom. It's unexpected, adds heaps of luxury and probably a little unnecessary. So I was looking at a few when I found some of these amazing ones from Maison Luxe, the name kind of says it all. Their chandeliers are big bold and not afraid to make a bit of a statement. I have especially fallen in love with this Jenny chandelier, its charcoal finish is actually made of shells and I love how dark and dramatic it is. On the flip side I also love this Hedy Chandelier, made up of bright turquoise beads. It gives off a major bohemian/Moroccan feel which is an acquired taste but very in this summer. It has to be said, a good statement piece like this really brings a room together, and can work anywhere from hallway to bathroom, these bad boys will never fail to disappoint. Have a browse at Maison Luxe's range here.
Sophie xo








No comments:

Post a Comment