Monday 26 March 2012

V&A tiles


As I kid I remember spending hours...literally HOURS in homebase. Never heard of it? It's essentially a big showroom of kitchens, bathrooms, paint all kinds of DIY and as a kid this wasn't my favourite way to spend a whole weekend. However, I like to think I have grown up a little, and can know brave the endless choice of which paintbrush should I buy. I knew that the V&A did a whole range of products from books to wallpapers, but I found out this week they also do tiles! So I was pretty eager to check them out...enter homebase (even though it was just the website to be fair). I have picked out a few of my favourite tiles from the collection, and I have to say I am loving them! They are old fashioned, but in the right setting could look really brilliant, bringing a retro classic look to a kitchen or bathroom. I especially love these teal/blue ones just below, my obessesion with that colour will never end! Check out more just here!
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment