Thursday 26 April 2012

Typography wall stickers


Quite a while ago (I can’t remember where) I saw these adorable little typography stickers, the owner of said stickers had paint each step on her stairs a different colour and placed these little bits of typography of the facing step. It seemed like such a clever idea. I have found some similar things at Brume, they sell these cute hand written numbers in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German, perfect if your trying to teach your kids another language, or if you just love the look! They are £39 from one to ten in your chosen language. Alternatively I found these cute seaside destinations, the typography is the same that is used on British buses, and with the same up the stairs idea these could work beautifully. But stepping away from the stairs (I’m so funny!) I also love these eye test stickers! I have pretty bad eyesight but I still sat working this out, it says "O the summer night has a smile of light and sits on a sapphire throne" That would most definitely put a smile on my face! They do so many different wall decorations; I have only focused on the typography ones, mainly because I love typography so much! But check out all the different things they do here!
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment