Thursday 22 March 2012

Surface View


I love wallpaper, I do honestly but sometimes I think 'It's a bit repetitive' and I know what your thinking, that is what wallpaper is! But I have been searching for a while for a more mural kind of wallpaper, where a whole wall can be covered in one image. This morning I was doing my usual casual browse, and like Shrek my ears started to prick up with glee when I found somewhere that might actually do what I have been hunting for. Surface View are a print company that can print on blinds, murals, canvas' or paper prints. they have a massive collection of images including works from National Portrait gallery, Getty images and the V&A so there is so much choice you could burst. You can customise each print to exactly how you want it, I can't believe I have only just found them! Prices for a mural start from around £90, which is pretty good for what will be a real statement piece! Here are a few of my favourite choices, but check out their absolutely massive range here
Sophie xo








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a brilliant post on Surface View Sophie :) ... check out our Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter pages to keep up to date with all our latest news and offers :)

    www.facebook.com/surfaceview
    www.pinterst.com/surfaceview
    www.twitter.com/surfaceview

    ReplyDelete