Tuesday 18 September 2012

Kristine Five Malvaer - Bloom Lamp


The other night I watched FernGully, never seen it? Why on earth not?! It's probably one of my favourite childhood films. There are fairies, a funky soundtrack and it teaches kids about the environment. I'm not sure why but these lights designed by Kristine Five Melvaer called Bloom really remind me of a fairy tale, mystical forest scenario or in other words - FernGully. The droplet shaped shade is like a big ripe juicy fruit waiting to be picked. With an elegant curve in the base it creates a closed flower like pendant which is perfect for a cheeky bit of mood lighting. I particularly love the Orange colour – it looks like a big grapefruit - nommm. Kristine is definitely going onto my favourite designers list, all of her word is so beautiful and has a real organic vibe too it.
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment