Saturday 8 December 2012

Cow & Co ceramic tiles


I know I did a post about ceramic tiles a few weeks ago, but I have been finding more and more amazing designs! For me, tiles are the new wallpaper. They add texture and life to a wall compared to plain flat paint or most papers. They can create optical illusions and allow the user to get a little creative. There are no rules to how you use them. I have seen bright popping moroccan patterns in a single strip along a white wall, it makes them into an exhibition rather than just tiles. I am loving Cow & Co's range, they have a little something for everyone. My favourite is probably this mustard and orange rib tiles, it's just so 80's! But also how sweet is the little swan pattern?! I'm not sure it would fit in my house, but it would make a cute alternative in a country kitchen.
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment