Wednesday 28 March 2012

Studio Collection, The Rug Company


All this sun and heat has got me thinking I need to bring my house out of the drabness of winter. I need to shave my winter coat, get some bright new pieces to adorn my bed and floor. I'm especially thinking, I need some form of rug, I know a bit silly I should of been thinking of getting a rug when it was cold! But I get super insanely cold feet in the summer...It's really annoying! Everyone else is out in flip flops and I'm still in Uggs! But none the less when I saw these beautiful pieces from the Rug Company I forgot my cold feet troubles and just want to melt into these colourful, exotic pallets. 




The pieces I have chosen are part of The Rug Company's Studio collection, a small group of colourful, bold Indian Dhuries. When you look at these you get a strong sense of exotic, warm summers and brilliant simple design. I am particularly a fan of the blue and white cable patterned rug, I love that popping blue and I'm thinking it would look amazing in a bathroom. They are made of a thick pile, meaning they with withstand a lot of heavy walking. Have a browse of the whole range here
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment