Monday 26 March 2012

Emmemobili

I am always talking on here about how much I love something, want it or really excited about it. But rarely do I see something and just thing "Eh?" I hate it when you see something and you know it should be good, but somehow just can't seem to work your mind around it. Today this comes in the form of Emmemobili, I saw one of their side boards in a magazine and was just a bit confused. It is a hybrid of classic rococo design and modern minimalism, (above) but I'm not sure. I love both half's...maybe just not together. I was fully prepared when I went on their website to be confronted with other odd hybrid furniture, but I actually really love the rest! They do blend modernity and classical pieces, and I love that...but maybe not quite so literally next time! I am especially drawn to the piece just below, named Rosa, I love the idea of this being a bookcase, full of wonky books....good thing I don't have any form of OCD.  Check out their collection here
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment