Saturday 24 March 2012

Interior Addicts

Apologies for the lack of postage yesterday, I was if i'm honest enjoying the weather far too much! Today once again promises to be a beautiful day here in London, with temperatures reaching 20°....sadly I have a lot of work to do, so decided to grab my chance at some weather frolicking (and shopping) yesterday. This morning I went to meet the rents for a massive fry up - now feeling a little bit like a slug - and as I was walking I found a shop, literally round the corner from me I didn't know was there. This is always exciting, no matter what the shop is, but all I could see was Eames chairs...I think I might have dribbled a little.


Interior Addicts is an amazing 'collective' shop that sells all things design and interior. Their London shop is full to the brim with George Nelson, Joseph Hoffman and Le Corbusier inspired furniture, just to name a few. If your looking for a place that know their stuff on designer furniture, but for a wee bit cheaper look no further. Their website is easy to maneuver around and has an impressive catalogue. I have picked out a few of my favourites, but my pick of the day has to be Xavier Pauchard style pieces. Firstly because his name is really epic and also because his chair designs are classic, simple and remind me of the 50's! Have a browse.
Sophie xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment