Thursday 15 March 2012

Inspired by...Morocco


I am in a seriously good mood this morning, I have the weekend off work, the sun is out in force and I'm feeling good! I wanted to use one of my favourite cultures for my Inspired by... today, I love the moroccan culture and everything in it. I especially love their rustic tangines, handcrafted throws and colourful approach to decor, so I have picked out a few little bits and bobs that remind me or have an essence of Morocco in them. I especially love the triangle floor cushion from Dot com gift shop, it's so cute and I love the tassles! Enjoy! 
Sophie xo





1. Round Patterned Cushion, £28. 2. Cloud large sofa in Aubergine, £2995. 3. Moroccan Lantern, £75. 4. Le Creuset cast iron Tangine, £129. 5. Kaleidobug Melamine plate, £8. 6. Triangular Pouffe cover, £35. 7. The Society Inc. Colours paint in Ikat and Oasis, Approx $41 per Litre.  8. Moroccan Mirror, £26.50.





No comments:

Post a Comment