Wednesday 7 March 2012

Murobond


Once again, I come to you from a very wet and windy day in London, I just refuse to believe it's March...It can't be it should be sunny and I should be wearing flip flops by now! But never mind, because  I have made a wonderful painty discovery. Most of the time when browsing, I tend to look at wallpaper, or wall decals to beautify my walls, I rarely look at paint. But today I discovered Murobond.




Murobond is a online hub for all of your painting needs (they also sell Abigail Edwards wallpaper) they have a range of colours and some brilliant creative collection headings. These include, 'Greyscale Garden',  'Travellers and Magicians' and my personal favourite 'Tales of a sea Gypsy'. I love all of their different collections - even the ones without epic names. They bring together contrasting pallettes, elegance and a bit of quirky fun. 
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment