Tuesday 20 March 2012

Washing up hunter.

Continuing on from my earlier kitchen madness, I have decided to replace my little washing up deal. At the moment there stands a grey plastic drainer. Pretty boring. I want something a little bit different, so i'm thinking a plain wire drainer with a bright and colourful tray underneath. It will be super easy to clean and will look pretty! I have found this cheap Ikea wire draining board that does the job nicely, and I am thinking I can always spray it a better colour to fit with the tray if I want. But now comes the tricky bit....the tray. I have gone on a hunt and selected some of my choices although number 1 is entirely unsuitable as it is made of porcelain but I love the colours! All suggestions on which tray are more than welcome, as I love them all! But at the moment I am leaning towards number 2, the adorable little fish tray, I love the colours and the illustration style...hmmm. 
Sophie xo


 

1. Jonathan Adler Scale tray, £78. 2. Klippan Fish tray, £18.95. 3. Linum Piggelin Tray, £29. 4. Bårbar Tray, £5.29. 5. Marimekko Puutarhuin Parhaat Tray, £40. 6. V&A Brompton Rose, £10. 7. Jonathan Adler Positano, £ 48.

No comments:

Post a Comment