Sunday 18 March 2012

Orla Kiely Planter

Happy Mother's day!
For all of you mummies, mummies to be or like me mummy to a pet today is the day to treat yourself...and buy something pretty! I want to share with you what I bought my wonderful mum (and she didn't even make me write that!) In our kitchen we have a cute little window sill that always has a little pot plant ...most of the time dead but it's still there! I wanted to get a new pot to go there and had a hunt for something pretty. I settled on this adorable little Orla Kiely planter, I'm not a massive fan of her work but this was just too cute to pass up. Coming in small medium and large, and in orange, green and grey, they can fit any home, any size. I went for the little orange number and luckily she loves it! It is now sitting proudly on our window sill! You can buy them at Heal's starting at just £13! Have a good day!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment