Thursday 1 March 2012

Up-cycled Dressers


Don't you hate it when you look around your home (in particular your furniture) and you think....euk. Sometimes you need a lil revamp in your life, and that is what spring is all about! Time for a little spring clean of the old furniture me thinks. But I hear you say, I love my furniture, it just needs a little spruce up! So I have (once again) been scouring Etsy in hunt of some brilliant little paint jobs you can do on your dressers. A bit of fresh colour can completely revitalize old furniture, or you can go out and buy some really cheap second hand things from charity shops, and get a bit creative. But don't forget sometimes less is more! I love this up-cycled wooden chest in a chevron pattern, with the addition of some unique leather handles, a stylish and timeless piece is born!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment