Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Land of Nod


As someone without children, I don't exactly plan how my child's bedroom would look. In fact I rarely notice anything to do with kids bedrooms, I tend to skip that section of the catalogue, walk past that department or skim it in the blog. That was before I found The Land of Nod, at first I didn't even notice it was all for children, as I searched the site I found my list of things I wanted growing...only it is all to decorate a kids room.



However, some of their stuff is just really - cool! It's playful, colourful and full of character, just what you want for your iddie ones. They stock furniture, bedding, toys and things for the walls, the age ranges vary suiting a baby too a ...well a 20 year old. These are some of my favourite bits, but check out the website and you will see what I mean. I would happily have this chalk board world map in my room and this adorable wooden bed in an aqua blue wouldn't look out of place in the best of homes. So have a browse!
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment