Monday 5 March 2012

Kif & Katast animal cushions


I'm currently sitting on the sofa, balancing my laptop on a cat bum. My cat's have serious issues, the second you sit down they are there, padding you lap and setting up for a cheeky nap, and with one on either side, it's a pretty good set up I have going on right now if i'm honest. So I feel this post should be dedicated to my little fluff balls, and as you may know I really really like animal cushions...




I found these adorable little graphicy animal cushions through some serious browsing on Kif & Katast. They are really simple with a natural palette which blends with any home. They add a little bit of personality to a plain armchair or bed. Plus each cushion animal has it's own name which I love, my personal favourites are Leroy the French bulldog, Opie the Persian cat and Beeru the Pomeranian. Check out all the cute critters here!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment