Tuesday 20 March 2012

Alessi 9091 Kettle

At the moment I am on a bit of a Kitchen high. Last week I (very successfully) made some brownies and now I'm feeling all smug and 'cheffy'. So I'm thinking...my kitchen appliances need re-vamping. There I was just innocently browsing for a kettle when I completely fell in love with Alessi's 9091 Kettle. Made with a brass whistler, this attractive, sleek design makes such a bold statement. I can see me planning my entire kitchen around this beauty. 


However, it is £165....as much as I love my tea I just don't think I can bring myself too it. This one is my favourite Alessi product but they have such an amazing range of...everything, I can't pull myself away from their site. So here are a few other bits I will be adding to my ever growing wish list!  I couldn't resist something with a dog in the picture, and how amazing would the coffee maker and the kettle look next to eachother?!
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment