Thursday 15 March 2012

Mr Jason Grant


Ok, first off I apologise for this post, because I can have of half already posted it...
You might remember a few days ago I posted about a paint company called Murobond, since then I found them I can't get enough of their classy collections, but have now discovered Mr Jason Grant. He has a collection with Murobond, but on a bit of investigating his work is really beautiful and colourful. I have chosen some of my favourite example across his three ranges, Grayscale Garden, Road Trip and Welcome to my wonderland, all different and all pretty stunning. My personal Favourite is Greyscale garden, his latest collection full of moody sultry greys with one single bright mustard yellow, it just blossoms character! Here is his website - which I thoroughly recommend - and here is his work with Murobond!
Sophie xo
Ps: also...he has a french bulldog as his logo...so...yeah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment