Tuesday 27 March 2012

Manuel Canovas


Spring is well and truly here! And although I personally love winter, I'm pretty happy about the thought of not having to wear 20 bagillion layers when I want to pop over to the shop. Spring is all about fresh colourful products, full of life and vitality that make you want too roll around in their freshness and awesome-ness. So keeping with that theme I want to share with you some completely insane fabric designs I found from Manuel Canovas.


This phenomenal design name 'Dara' depicts court life at the Mughal empire (History and fit fabric = awesome). The rich colours and detailed illustration add to this little gem of a design, it completely brings history to life. At £69 per m, I want something that is going to make a serious statement! After falling in love with 'Dara' I continued to browse the website and was stunned again and again by the beautiful designs on show. Another favourite is 'Le Cabinet de curisites' a brilliant almost photographic design of a selection of coral, butterflies and the like in jars and on shelves, this is taking fabric design to a whole new level. On a more subtle note I also loved Bohemia, a bright vivid pattern that reminds me of hippies for some reason...but I still love it!! Check out all of the amazing work here.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment