Monday 19 March 2012

Better late than never


Although I like to stick to the whole interior blog type thing, sometimes I just want something so bad I have to share!! Oh and did I mention...my 21st is coming up....so this is kind of humoungous hint to my boyfriend, parents, sister...basically anyone who loves me lots! Better late than never are perfect for unique jewellery hunters. Their range differs from edgy geometric necklaces to geological finds. Personally I love their well rocks/diamonds, simply because they arn't what you expect they are rough and ready and I love how each one is different. You can really feel the true craftmanship coming through with each piece. My personal favourite are the adorable little diamond ones just below, sadly though they are sold out....so anyone willing I also like the top orangey pink ones!! Check out all their range here.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment