Saturday 24 March 2012

Gretel/Studiomake



I'm not always crazy about ceramics, most of the time it's a pretty standard boring scene so when I see something a bit different I just want to embrace it completely. On top of this I'm a fan of a little bit of gold, not too much mind. I found these adorable little bowls and cups with the perfect blend of gold and pastel shades, made of ceramic. I love how they are a odd mix of rustic ceramic and modernist gold, and the imperfections on the rim just add to these quirky little numbers. Gretel have a massive range of different products, at the heart of cosy modern design. I can just see one of these adorable bowls being used as a fruit bowl or as a centre piece on a table. Check out all of Gretels range of products here and check out more of Studiomake's work here
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment