Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Love of Teal



Today is a bit of a slow day for me. I don't think I have actually woken up yet, my flat mates are full of cold and my catching it is pretty imminent. I'm in one of those moods where I want to curl up in a blanket and sleep the day away. So in order to cheer myself up a little bit I have put together some of my all time favourite pieces...in teal. 


I love teal it's seems like such a optimistic colour, it reminds me of the sea and makes me feel calm and happy, so it's growing popularity in product design is a massive bonus for me. When I moved into my house my colour theme for my room was teal, so I have cushions, towels, candles and bedding all in this bold colour (although as time has gone by my theme has sort of gone into anything that looks cute.) I hope you love this colour a much as me, and if not that you learn to love it! 
Sophie xo


1. Windsor Love seat, £628. 2. Teal Wall sconce, $26. 3. Annette Tatum Blue Cushion, $21. 4.Spa Aqua Bottle, £19. 5. Confluence Sofa, £ Available on request. 6. Le Cresuet casserole dish, £90-160. 7. Brights turned wood Teal Floor lamp, £310. 8. Moustache Mug, $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment