Monday 19 March 2012

Bocci 28 Series


Ooooooo ok so every now and then you see a product in this case a light ... that you just want but know in your heart you don't even want to know how much that bad boy will cost! You know it is simply for oggling at and dreaming one day you might get that light. I think this is one of those times for me. How do I know? One: There isn't even a price on their website, Two: I have found a similar one in John Lewis so it must be an original and Three....I really really want it, so it's probably expensive.


Bocci is a highly recommended Canadian King of Design. Their products are always right on point and at the edge, using a blend of Design, Architecture and Technology. In particular I love their 28 series, various ball shaped lights in different colours and variations. In clusters that remind me of balloons gathering at the top of the ceiling at a party, these beautifully crafted lights add a different twist to a chandelier. I just pure and simple love them, their elegance and class radiate off the ceiling. Now just to win the lottery.
Sophie xo



1 comment:

  1. about $500 just for one the picture of the ballon looking one is about $11,000 to $15,000

    ReplyDelete