Tuesday 13 March 2012

Jocelyn Warner


I always keep my eye out for anything in my area, simply because I get sadly excited when I read someone's Bio and it says 'based in East London'. I think 'Oooo maybe I have bumped into them and I didn't even know' or 'Maybe they shop at the Sainbury's I do' etc etc. I love too see small design studios and practises, getting the credit they deserve and really making themselves into something big! Jocelyn Warner started up in 1999, in East London, they are a small family business who create beautiful fabrics, wallpaper and lights. 



I first saw this wisteria wallpaper a few months ago, and completely feel in love. Personally, I wouldn't have it in my home, I'm not into the whole floral wallpaper thing, but I love the detail, and wisterias are rarely used in design so I loved that too! I then found this amazing kaleidoscope lamp, it's so insanely 60's I just love it, it's fun, a bit different and comes in multiple colour ways...score. There are some really wonderful individual looking pieces, I can't wait till they get a bit bigger and bring out more products! Check out their stuff here.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment