Thursday 20 September 2012

We are here jewellery




I know that I have bought up my weird obsession with uncut precious stones several time in the last few months, but every time I see them I just fall in love all over again. Like these pieces from We are here, a jewellery studio run and designed by Emilie Shapiro. Her use of material, texture and clear inspiration from around the world all create a stunning collection of rings, bangles and earrings. She describes herself as an alchemist which I think is pretty spot on! I think my favourite piece is this Aquamarine ring. The rough, raw edges create a rugged piece but it is still stunning and perfect for everyday wear. I'm not usually a bangle fan, but I am also eyeing up the Vine bangle. Inspired by a flower vine this dainty piece looks perfect alone or with some friends. Check all of We are here's range and fall in love just like I have!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment